Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fashion: Sche Report's NYC SS 2011 Top 5

I've been so busy that writing a NYC follow-up is literally impossible. Good thing I found The Sche Report, an online trends and style forecast blog. I find my style and the blog's style to match seamlessly and in fact, their NYC coverage has been very beneficial.

Obviously I would still go to style.com or WWD if I want to see pictures from the shows, but Sche Report talks about the interesting things and let me know who to focus on.

Check out their Top 5 NYC Spring/Summer collections, I absolutely agree with each one. My favorite is Ohne Titel! And if I can expand the list I would add Prabal Gurung, Mandy Coon, J Mendel, Complex Geometry, Donna Karen, and Calvin Klein Collection...I'm quite a greedy one! There are also many new designers in NY who's taking risk and not being named, would love to see those as well.

Click here for The Sche Report.

No comments:

Post a Comment