Monday, June 21, 2010

When Tennis meets Fashion: Venus Williams Wimbledon outfit: Lace and Fringes??

Remember Venus Williams' "Can-can, fru-fru, lace, optical illusion" French Open dress? I bet you do, and did you think that was eye-catching, outrageous, or whatever you thought of it, guess what, Ms. Williams is promising something even more...er...eye-catching. And just a reminder, I was a fan of Venus' French Open ensemble, though the reviews were definitely mixed.

According to Venus, she is channeling Ms.Tina Turner, lace and fringes, A LOT of fringes. A white dress with a lot of fringes...mm...well we sure know that it'll have great movement, I'm going to remain unbiased and wait till I see it tomorrow.

I have faith, and screw unbiased, haha. I'm going to be optimistic and predict that it'll be a classy rendition of what Venus sort of described, here's to a great Wimbledon fashion moment! Starting tomorrow I'll be putting pictures of players in their tennis whites, Wimbledon style.

No comments:

Post a Comment