Tuesday, August 11, 2009

August 11th, 2009

5 hour meeting!!

Had my first 5 hour long meeting today, which isn't too bad, I kind of enjoyed it, mostly because a meeting is structured, full of content and everything are clear and straightforward. So thank God for giving me a good first day back at work after a whole week of vacation. Where a normal person would consider coming back from vacation and goes straight to being stuck in long meetings as bad, horrible, unbearable, punishment...the list goes on, it's actually a blessing because it was enjoyable and productive.

And not to mention, after being here for about a month and a half, I'm officially considered a senior employee. Just joking...

On a different note, I'm really excited about this next couple weeks, and at the same time nervous. It's going to be sales, after sales, after sales, and sales determine whether the business will get money and whether the brand will grow and get more recognition. I find myself more and more attached to this label and want it to do good. And obviously if it does well, that means the chance of me getting hired goes up also, haha. But Jasmin Shokrian really does have its potential to be huge. I don't see why people would not want to be in her clothes and I think it's just a matter of time before she gets some national coverage and get picked up by big names.

Anyway...I am close to being ready to blog about my newest obsession, I'm so excited about this thing that I'll be writing about; I'm tempted to write as in someone is reading about this and pretend like I'm sharing something amazing with everyone. But I refrained because I feel crazy, especially knowing no one's gonna be reading this at all. But still, that does not decrease my excitement of writing about this thing that I'm totally obsessed over. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment